3. I may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
4. When you visit my website, I'll automatically collect certain information about the device you are using to access it. This will include information about the website browser you are using and the IP address of your internet connection. I may also identify your device with a unique, randomly generated, identifier.
5. As you browse the website I'll continue to collect information about the website pages that you look at during your visit, how long you visit them, and what links you click on each page. I may also record what keywords you used to locate our website and what third-party website referred you to our website.
6. The information I collect about you is referred to as Device Information. It's not personally identifiable to you (for example, I don't collect or associate your name or address with this Device Information) and it's not stored on the system for any longer than I need to store it in order to allow you to use the website for the purposes in which it is intended.
7. I collect Device Information from you using Cookies. These are small data files that are placed on the browser you use, on your device, to visit the website. Cookies often include an anonymous and unique identifier (so I know it's your device).
8. Certain cookies are placed on the website in order to make it work. For example, when you add items to the shopping basket/cart I need to store this information on a cookie. Where cookies we place on your computer are:
- Not identifiable to you as a living person, and
- Only placed in order to fulfil the inherent functions of an ecommerce website
I won't ask for your permission before we place them.
10. I may, from time to time, also collect information about your actions on the website and record those actions in log files. This data will include your IP address and may include the device that you are using, the browser that you are using, your internet service provider and be attached to date and time stamps. I'll only include this information for as long as necessary.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU MAKE A PURCHASE OR REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT
11. When you use the website to make a purchase of one of the goods or services that I offer for sale, or when you register for an account on the website (without making a purchase) you may be asked to provide certain personal information about you.
12. Such information I collect may include:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your contact information (like your telephone number or email address)
- Your date of birth
13. When you make a purchase on the website you may also be asked to enter your credit or debit card details. You may be redirected to a 'payment gateway' website to enter your card details, or you might be asked to enter these directly onto the website.
14. Your full credit or debit card details are never stored on any databases I hold. You may be asked if you want to 'store' your purchase information for faster checkout at a later date, where you do store this information the full card information is never stored on any databases I hold. Instead I send the full information to our payment processor, who then send back a secure 'token' which I then use to place future purchases. To help you identify stored cards, I may store the last 4 digits of the card, the type of card (e.g. Visa or MasterCard) and the expiry date.
Where you wish, you can always delete a stored card within your customer account.
15. I call this data Personal Information.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DEVICE INFORMATION
16. I use Device Information I've collected to help me screen for potential risk and fraud, to improve and optimise the website (by generating data about how customers browse and interact with the website) and to analyse the success of marketing and other advertising campaigns.
17. I use Personal Information that I've collected to fulfil any order that you place and to communicate with you as one of our customers. I may also use this information to screen for potential risk and fraud.
18. With your consent, I may, from time to time, provide you with information or advertising relating to the products and services that I provide.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DEVICE INFORMATION
19. I will share personal information and device information with third parties in their capacity as a data processor on my behalf. I'll only share your information with third parties in so far as they assist me with using your information.
20. I may also share your personal information and device information in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to respond to any lawful request for information I receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
RE-MARKETING AND BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
21. I may, from time to time, share your device or personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications I believe might be of interest to you. This may include sharing some of your information with third party networks such as Google, Bing or Facebook.
DO NOT TRACK
22. My website does not alter it's data collection and use practices when I see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
23. If you are a resident of a country where the European Union's GDPR is applicable, you have certain rights.
24. To exercise your rights to access your data, receive a copy of that data, or to rectify a mistake, please contact me.
26. For more information please contact me using the details below.